I produce my own work and have educated myself on sync production. I am a newer producer but will bring energy and a can do attitude to your project. As many revisions as necessary are included to get it right for your project.
Electric Guitars (Fender, Gibson, Gretsch, Ibanez, Charvel, Reverend) in many configurations to achieve any desired sound. Acoustic Guitars (Gibson, Taylor, Fender) including twelve-string and resonator options. Electric Basses (Fender) including P-Bass, Jazz and Fretless models. Other instruments include mandolin, ukulele, banjo - even dulcimers.
Amplifiers include the leading models from Fender, Vox, Marshall, Ampeg mixed with the best plugins from Universal Audio and emulations from the Line 6 Helix. I can also re-amp any previously recorded DI tracks. I have a multitude of effects pedals ready for use on any guitar or bass track in any configuration needed. I have a fully stocked home studio using Logic Pro with cutting edge effects (iZotope, Waves, Slate, UA and many more), multiple interfaces including Universal Audio equipment, and external hardware rack mount units to get the best blend of plug-in and actual effects (multiple tube hardware pre-amps as well). I have a great collection of different microphones including dynamic, condenser, pencil and ribbon microphones.
I additionally have a mic'd Pearl drum set, upright piano, various keyboards, percussion and full drum programming capability.
Please check out a playlist of demo songs in a variety of styles on my Soundcloud account.
Blues, Americana, Country, Rock, Indie Pop-Rock, Alternative Rock, R&B/Soul, Gospel
Terms of Service
30% deposit to book with the remaining 70% due before final delivery of the final session tracks. Deposits are non-refundable. As many revisions as needed are included per project. I am committed to creating the right production for your project.